Saturday, December 5, 2009

So excited...

For all of you who happen to check my very infrequent blog posts (so sorry) ... I have some good news - mostly for me! After working hard as a nanny to 3 kids for the last 3 1/2 years, I finally decided it's time to be a full-time mum to Marshall! I told my boss this week that i'll be done December 23rd! Woohoo! I seriously can't wait. I can't wait to spend more time with Marshall without having to drag him to places I don't even want to go... I can't wait to take him swimming, to the park, and to see friends without having to worry that I have to be back by a certain time! I have worked full time for the last 16 years of my life; I waited a really long time to meet my wonderful husband; and now I'm a mum, working full time is something I have found EXTREMELY hard since Marshall was born. I feel very fortunate that I'm able to now be a full-time mum! Plus, now when my family come to visit me I can spend all my time with them! YAY

Quitting my job has been on my mind for a long time (mostly since Marshall was born), and last week I unfortunately had a miscarriage. My pregnancy wasn't planned, but it made me realize exactly what is important to me, and helped me come to the decision to resign from my job. I know this is right and that even though we'll struggle a bit financially, that my Heavenly Father will bless us for making the right choice! I have no doubt about that in my mind! Having a miscarriage really makes you reflect a lot and brought out emotions in me that I never knew I had.

I love my family more than anything in this world! I'm so excited to spend all my time for them!

1 comment:

  1. wow, it looks like you need to do some updating. :) it was still fun to look through though.

    i still can't believe how random it was when i saw you at the dollar theater in american fork that one time. SO random after so many years.

    hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete