Monday, January 12, 2009

just thinking

So I just realized that today is the day my mum and dad arrive in florida, where they'll be for the next 3 months! I'll be joining them there on my birthday for 10 days. Me and Marshall will be flying out there to spend time with granny and grandad! We can't wait... or should I say I can't wait. It's been 2 1/2 years since i've had a holiday and I'm in desperate need of one. My mum can't wait to take care of Marshall which will be a nice break for me. I didn't get to see my family when they all went to Mexico in november so this will be lovely.
But one thing I love about the fact that my parents are in Florida for the next 3 months is that I can call them whenever I want!! YAY no more 7 hour time delay. I love it. Just knowing that when I'm having a bad day I can just call my mum and dad. FABULOUS!

2 comments:

  1. sweet!! i didn't know that they would be in florida THAT LONG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're in Florida for 3 months? I;m almost sick with jealousy.

    ReplyDelete